Event Night- Grab Bag Purchases
Grab Bag– Legal Clauses
- By purchasing a grab bag items, the buyer agrees to these rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” The Arc has attempted to catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The items contained within the mystery bag are valued higher than the sale value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted.
- Restaurant certificates may have limitations- please note these carefully.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier. The Arc accepts cash, PayPal transactions, or a check made payable to The Arc of Centre County.
- Following payments, you may pick a mystery grab bag. You may be required to show your paid receipt for item to be picked up.
- The purchaser must pick the bag immediately, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to The Arc.
- The Arc reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from this sale.
- Unless otherwise specified, all gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the event.
- Each person purchasing assumes all risks and hazards related to the items obtained at the auction. Each purchaser agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from The Arc, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
*Note: Mom Prom Mystery Grab Bags items are purchased at below market value of the items (that’s way they are such a fantastic deal!) All proceeds benefit The Arc of Centre County.
Go To Top