Event Night- Buy it Now Check Out
Buy it Now– Legal Clauses
- By purchasing an items, the buyer agrees to these rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” The Arc has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible* as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction**.
- Restaurant certificates may have limitations- please note these carefully.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier. The Arc accepts cash, PayPal transactions, or a check made payable to The Arc of Centre County.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the checkout area. You must show your paid receipt for items to be picked up.
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the event, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to The Arc.
- The Arc reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the event.
- Each person purchasing assumes all risks and hazards related to the items obtained at the auction. Each purchaser agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from The Arc, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
*The amount you pay above the fair market value estimate may be tax deductible. Donations/purchases which are less than estimated fair market value are not tax deductible.
**Note most Mom Prom Buy it Now items are purchased below market value (that’s why they are such a fantastic deal!) All proceeds go to The Arc of Centre County.