Following is a listing of all jobs currently available with The Arc of Centre County, Pa. Inc. The job listings can be sorted by clicking on the heading you wish to sort by. Clicking on the heading by which the listings are currently sorted will toggle the ordering of the listings between ascending and descending order. If you find a job you are are interested in, click on the title to view more information about it or apply for it.
|License Practical Nurse: Part-Time
||Must mainatin a Licensed Practical Nurse, valid drivers license, must be 18 years of age, and Act 33/34 Clearances, and completed Motor Vehicle report.
|Residential Program Worker: Part-Time
||1) Must be 18 years of age or older. 2) Possess a High School Diploma. Additional experience or training specific to working with persons with an intellectual disability is preferred. 3)Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to transport individuals. 4) Must be able to provide assistance, if needed, in safely loading and unloading vehicle passengers and assist individuals to safety in emergency situations. 5) Obtain a physical examination as required by The Arc Policy and/or DPW regulations. 6)Obtain Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, FBI Criminal History Check, and/or Child Abuse Clearances in accordance with The Arc Policy and/or DPW regulations. 7) Be able to utilize public transportation as needed in providing training and supervision to individuals. 8) Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. 9) Must be able to provide/attain transportation to and from work as scheduled and use personal vehicle to transport individuals in the performance of job duties. 10) Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with individuals and co-workers. 12) Demonstrated ability to work independently and satisfactorily complete job responsibilities.
|University Required Full Time Internship (Partially Paid)
||1) Must be 18 years or older
2) Possess a high school diploma. Additional experience or training specific to the field of human services is preferred.
3) Posses a valid driver’s license or be willing to obtain if accepted into the Intern Program.
4) Hours needed to work will be discussed during the interview process, due to meeting the program needs.
5) Abide by all guidelines of The Arc and the sponsor college or university’s internship program.
6) Valid Driver's License, Act 33/34 Clearances, completed Motor Vehicle report, Physical/TB, etc.