No auctions found
Sorry, we seem to have sold out of everything we had!
Event Night- “Lucky in Kentucky” Ticket Auction Purchases
“Lucky in Kentucky” Auction Rules – Legal Clauses
- By bidding in The Arc’s “Lucky in Kentucky” auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” The Arc has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates may have limitations on use- ensure you review this information.
- Payment for tickets may be done in cash, PayPal transactions, or a check made payable to The Arc of Centre County. Please allow 30 minutes after the silent auction ticketing has closed before reporting pick up counter.
- You may pick up your purchases in the pick up area. You must show your ticket number/receipt for items to be picked up.
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold at a future event and proceeds will go to The Arc.
- The Arc reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from The Arc, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
Ticket Purchasers/Bidder Registration
- Auction bidders must register with attendee (name, address & phone number) and they may make bids using their numbered tickets.
Go To Top